A few things were observed yesterday / recently that tell some of us that this is more of the same bad planning and wrong approach fiddling with systems without due consideration for those it's supposed to service - customers!
1. The 109 pop-up channel was being set up for Friday.
2. The cancelled chs. 127 & 128 were being removed from their previous allocation.
3. Access to the only Hi Band transponder for DVB-S use, 11888 V, was being adjusted again and not properly.
4. Recently ch. 199 was set up and 198 ended its current cycle.
5. A senior Forumite noticed some issues with chs. 130 & 322, both from MTV's stable.
This latest wave of EPG trouble started by yesterday afternoon already, I saw that when going to 120 BBC Brit on the Explora 1 then the i-Plate times changed to morning times.
I happened to record from the ch. last night, so of course was babysitting that - as I was watching another ch. the recording did succeed, but I immediately saw that the captured synopses involved with the period were way off.
Who knows if this was part of the ch. 101 scheduling shift disruption the night before, but it's got beyond any kind of joke MC. Get your act together, here and everywhere else, or you're going to be in serious trouble!! It's like watching a circus these days!
The details on the EPG for some of the channels is incorrect when pressing i for information. For example on History Channel 186 it is now 20:04, but the EPG is showing information for 09:45.