Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

EPG Incorrect

14 REPLIES 14
Trending

Re: EPG Incorrected

Yes it wasn't updating to time of day.  It showed 9 am whole day 

i think 2 lines are channel the rest is epg. This is a new thing haven't seen that before 

anyway I s fixed now epg shows scorpion playing and it's actually scorpion airing 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Red Carpet

So just help me a bit ----

Is the issue because the now and next list is not updating to keep up with the time of day?

Does the Explore also only display two line of this list from the channel data and gets the rest from the EPG?

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Trending

image.jpegExplora epg still shows 9am tested a few channels explora 2 unaffected

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Trending

Re: EPG Incorrect

It was present on both decoders last night. During recording setup time  

didn't really do anything about it recordings and cu functioned as normal. 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Showmaxed

Which Explora @JeanP?

Have you checked both Exploras?

BTW, your signature needs updating.

Trending

image.jpegEarly morning time with epg showing a 1950s movie. This movie pictured was called the dresser I think, wasn't watching this channel background channelimage.jpegEarly morning time with epg showing a 1950s movie. This movie pictured was called the dresser I think, wasn't watching this channel background channelimage.jpeg

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Showmaxed

I've since seen that the synopsis for my recording on 120 somehow managed to correct itself after the recording completed. Who knows how, but well done in that respect MC.

Showmaxed

A few things were observed yesterday / recently that tell some of us that this is more of the same bad planning and wrong approach fiddling with systems without due consideration for those it's supposed to service - customers!

1. The 109 pop-up channel was being set up for Friday.

2. The cancelled chs. 127 & 128 were being removed from their previous allocation.

3. Access to the only Hi Band transponder for DVB-S use, 11888 V, was being adjusted again and not properly.

4. Recently ch. 199 was set up and 198 ended its current cycle.

5. A senior Forumite noticed some issues with chs. 130 & 322, both from MTV's stable.

Showmaxed

This latest wave of EPG trouble started by yesterday afternoon already, I saw that when going to 120 BBC Brit on the Explora 1 then the i-Plate times changed to morning times.

I happened to record from the ch. last night, so of course was babysitting that - as I was watching another ch. the recording did succeed, but I immediately saw that the captured synopses involved with the period were way off.

Who knows if this was part of the ch. 101 scheduling shift disruption the night before, but it's got beyond any kind of joke MC. Get your act together, here and everywhere else, or you're going to be in serious trouble!! It's like watching a circus these days!

Doccie

I checked it this morning (Wednesday the 7th November) and it is back to normal, but this is quite a regular occurence, it happened for 1 day last week as well.