cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

MC, a response please

BoxOffice

Re: MC, a response please

A decoder reboot is done automatically by all Exploras every day, so for problems that carry on for more than one day it is never any kind of solution to offer...

Morning @Jan-Horn, the issue is sorted. A decoder reboot should assist users still experiencing the problem. 

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Cya_DStv1 wrote:

@Jan-Horn There is a general scheduling issue and we have notified the team, there is a fix being deployed but we will further engage and update on the progress thereof. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Hi Cya 

Any feedback on progress with the fix? Personally I have not had any problems again but it seem some of us still experience the "Program not found" and other recording problems

Explora 2A (primary) Pace HD PVR 2P (XV)  SLNB LMX501  Samsung S6   Samsung Tab
BoxOffice

I had 5 x Programme Not Found failures on Monday night - but then received a software upgrade early Tue morning so holding thumbs...

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Highlighted
Romance

So, since Monday I have been recording using series recoding / EPG, and not manual recordings. Dare I say, the problem seem to be fixed.

Romance

Any news MC on when this will be fixed?

Doin' it 4 Tv

@MadCat wrote:

@

MC however, need to get their act together. I refuse to accept this as the new normal. I don't have the time or patience.

Well said. 

--Explora 1 & 2a--
BoxOffice

You will be spending less time. You may even find that setting MRs with timeslot labels works just as well.

MRs works best for any item that has no repeats.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Romance

@GeoffD wrote:

There you are!

Very seldom does any of MCs shenanigans ever affect set TBRs and MRs.

Occasionally, you have to change the label and keep up to date with timeslot changes but that is it.

Well done MadCat!

Thanks. MC however, need to get their act together. I refuse to accept this as the new normal. I don't have the time or patience.

BoxOffice

There you are!

Very seldom does any of MCs shenanigans ever affect set TBRs and MRs.

And what is more, even if you forget to update the labels you never miss a new series or season that starts in a timeslot.

Occasionally, you have to change the label and keep up to date with timeslot changes but that is it.

Well done MadCat!

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM