Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Pathetic explora epg

3 REPLIES
BoxOffice

Re: Pathetic explora epg

So I just sat down to do the evenings recording and conflicts only to discover that all my recordings for tonight has all been cancelled every last one of them,  so I wonder what was going on here  and it says program not found.

What the hell is going on here it's going on a week now 

--Explora 1 & 2a--
Doin' it 4 Tv

Working with a 5 line EPG.  Over the weekend  current show wasn't one the 1st line as per normal. Reboot sorted it out, but came back after 5 min or so. Haven't look since

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Trending

Just a mess over the weekend!

This morning very little is as it should be! Can't change channels, can't view recordings, can't see the EPG, can't watch the buffer, can't .....

MC what the H were you doing last night in the maintnence reboots? Someone throw a master reset? Not even the clock is correct this morning

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
BoxOffice

Pathetic explora epg

What the hell is going on here.??!!! Friday there was an issue Saturday there was an issue and now SUNDAY There is another issue. All epg related Mars started recording at 8 and halfway through the recording just stopped no conflict nothing  seriously *w*t*f*

--Explora 1 & 2a--