Need help?

Real Housewives of Melbourne

6 REPLIES

Re: Real Housewives of Melbourne

Thank you @MadCat , we're looking into this. ~ 

Romance

HWM1.jpgep 1 to 4HWM2.jpgep 5 & 6

Still don't know why this is required, but herewith.

Romance

@Chade_DStv1 wrote:

@MadCat - if it is possible, could you please take a picture of the recordings stacked for our technical team. 

Please advise why you need a photo? To prove what I have already told you - do you not believe me when I tell you that I had to set a new series recording from ep 5?

@MadCat - if it is possible, could you please take a picture of the recordings stacked for our technical team. 

Romance

@Chade_DStv1 wrote:

@MadCat wrote:

So for some bizarre reason, I needed to set a new series recording for Real Housewives of Melbourne last night. Ep 1-4 are stack recorded, ep 5 (and I assume future episodes) are now being recorded separately.

Hi @MadCat - can you check if it stacks Ep 5 on a separate folder from where Ep 1-4 is recorded. 

Given that ep 5 recorded separately and I needed to set a new series recording, I assum this will be the case.

But, not really the point: why is ep 1-4 a separate "season" from ep 5?

@MadCat wrote:

So for some bizarre reason, I needed to set a new series recording for Real Housewives of Melbourne last night. Ep 1-4 are stack recorded, ep 5 (and I assume future episodes) are now being recorded separately.

Hi @MadCat - can you check if it stacks Ep 5 on a separate folder from where Ep 1-4 is recorded. 

Highlighted
Romance

Real Housewives of Melbourne