Welcome to EPG

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

The useless Online Guide - ongoing reports...

BoxOffice

Re: The useless Online Guide - ongoing reports...

Windows Edge also does not allow you to log in.It seem to be a security issue because when I made the Dstv.co.za a trusted site tin Internet Options the option to log in displayed again but when you log in although it seem like you are logged in certain operations result in a you are not logged in although the Welcome (username) is displayed in the top RH corner indicating that you are logged in. Using Firefox I can log in and all is back to normal. 

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Showmaxed

More idiocy...

If anyone else can't close an opened synopsis in the List section - the "X" for that doesn't work, try clicking above it in the empty space, where your mouse cursor becomes a hand or something.

If any of this is due to my old browser - remember MC, many, many South Africans / Africans in particular can't afford new software / computers........ what does it take to register facts with your decision making management??

/end

Highlighted
Showmaxed

It looks like the old online guide has now been removed, or has collapsed.

So tried the new guide.

Was able to use it this time, but that's the only positive.

Can't get logged in - I am logged in with my connect ID, for instance the Box Office section picks me up, but nothing works on dstv.co.za and there's no log in option and register does nothing.

As such (presumably) - can't use remote record, offers some sort of PC based reminder instead, and can't find a search feature... is that why?? ridiculous if it is!

You are now considered a ST00PID company MC.

If anyone can help, TIA.

BoxOffice

Was testing remote recording, since mine stops working from time to time for no apparent reason,  and then starts working again a couple of days or weeks, again for no apparent reason Smiley Happy Stopped working over the weekend. Contacted them via FB on Tuesday eve and all of a sudden it started working again. According to them, they did nothing and was still troubleshooting....

Seach on the new one is pretty useless. Tried Lethal to see if I'd get Lethal Weapon back ... what a joke. Tried same on the old one... probably still searching by the time the post is done...

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Showmaxed

@Luke7777 wrote:

Seems the online guide is also on strike Smiley Happy 

However, the old one is still working

BTW, the old one currently can't do searches or Other Airings.

Not that the new one ever could search... or did that change?? Is it still so slow, what's the attraction?

BoxOffice

Seems the online guide is also on strike Smiley Happy 

Scheduled maintenance

DStv Self Service is currently unavailable due to a system upgrade. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.

However, the old one is still working

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Showmaxed

And the same mix-up on at least one of those other repeat slots!

Wow MC, you've become a backwards company! I'm getting very close to walking away from this rubbish

Showmaxed

Sun. the 9th @  11:20 on 108 - which of these is correct????

epg - sun 9 @ 1120.jpg

OR

epg - sun 9 @ 1120 - other reality.jpg

Sheeeeshhhh!!! :-((((

Showmaxed

@Optimist wrote:

Personal feedback re the movie mix-up not required, but thanks.

However, I've got more feedback for them...

In the end, the version of "Panic" on 108 Sundance TV did not get shown last night - even though the EPG never got updated they ended up showing "The Social Network" again instead! (Story of the founder of FaceBook.)

There's no further sign of this version of "Panic" on the online guide, so if that's not a false search result then please ask the channel to reschedule, and let me know either way. TIA

Red Carpet

@Optimist wrote:

The fact that very few contribute on this forum anymore should not lead to MC thinking that these suggestions and needs are not very popular.

Indeed - it is purely a reflection of lack of service and feedback being received on here.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).