Welcome to EPG

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

The useless Online Guide - ongoing reports...

54 REPLIES 54
Highlighted
Doccie

Re: The useless Online Guide - ongoing reports...

You are probably quite correct, lets see how long it stays up and running..

Showmaxed

What I'm saying is don't waste your time, based on the long known history they probably had nothing to do with its reappearance, and it's anyone's guess if it will last.

Doccie

As most call centres are...

Showmaxed

The Call Centre is usually unaware of most things.

Doccie

And so it is!! I did phone them yesterday to say it wasnt working; they werent aware!!

Showmaxed

Old online guide is working again...

BoxOffice

@jimb wrote:

I found out that you can programme Remote Recordings from the DSTV Now App from your iPhone or Android phone. That is the only way to schedule RR...

Depending on where I am at the time, I've used all the available methods of RR...  from browser to app Smiley Happy  Right now it's only the app , yes

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Doccie

The useless Online Guide - ongoing reports...

I found out that you can programme Remote Recordings from the DSTV Now App from your iPhone or Android phone. That is the only way to schedule RR...

Showmaxed

@Optimist wrote:

The corporate mind is a sick thing. Get well soon.

I guess that was going too far - I'm not normally a troll, but please consider how much better your image and the available assistance will be if this guide which is one of our main tools worked properly. We've been struggling with it for years!

I guess that's why you're replacing it. It's at least got a nice fresh new look, and once loaded does otherwise seem to work ok, on the whole.

As for the need to vertically scroll within the guide structure itself - what is needed is a visible vertical scroll bar please.

Doin' it 4 Tv

dstv guide.jpg

Seeing this, no GOT in sight.