Welcome to EPG

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

The useless Online Guides - ongoing reports...

58 REPLIES 58
Showmaxed

Re: The useless Online Guides - ongoing reports...

More... (new guide)

1. If you click the side bars it takes forever to start scrolling, yet if you click and drag on a timeslot box it's instant ! .... why??????

2. The bottom scroll bar was removed. Why???

3. After trying any scroll action the whole thing "crawls" further and for quite a long time. Why??

Got to say it now MC - the new online guide is rubbish!!! Far worse than the old one!!

Showmaxed

More issues of concern with the newer guide;

• Besides chs. 170 & 185 still not having been loaded...
  • It's a very user-unfriendly concern that clicking anywhere on the timeslot block doesn't bring up details, one has to click on the small text area itself.
  • There's no year given for movies anymore, despite the endless confusion with Hollywood's use of the same movie names all too often.
  • There's no repeat broadcast info given anymore either - that's beyond belief MC !!

And... the old guide is currently stuck when trying to load it.

And... there a lot of new details mistakes (important ones) I've been noticing over the last couple of weeks. No MC, I won't tell you where, do your QA job!

And... many people continue to have recording failures / errors in this latest plague of rubbish service!!!

Showmaxed

@Optimist wrote:

The old online guide today - no access to info for the new ch. 185 for most days, and where one can access it it then won't give the details when clicking on a time slot.

Looks like they're now working on it.

---------------------------------

One other item MC;

RTPi 525 - 435.jpg

That's the channel number for the more northern countries, in southern Africa including S.A. it's on 435.

Showmaxed

@  MC, before I start please note - our complaining does NOT mean that we don't want the old online guide anymore. Many thanks for noting this.

(And please further note that the usage is now tested on a number of browsers by me, and some work well elsewhere so no longer potentially browser related.)

The old online guide today - no access to info for the new ch. 185 for most days, and where one can access it it then won't give the details when clicking on a time slot.

The new online guide today -channel doesn't exist.

Also note it's terribly slow, much more than previously experienced.

And as far as I know there still isn't any search option?

And still no ability to do remote recording?... but on the endless ad that's pushing people to use its "great" features, it seems to suggest that you can now set reminders... is that instead?? Ridiculous if it is.

You do it to yourselves MC.

Highlighted
Doccie

Re: The useless Online Guide - ongoing reports...

You are probably quite correct, lets see how long it stays up and running..

Showmaxed

What I'm saying is don't waste your time, based on the long known history they probably had nothing to do with its reappearance, and it's anyone's guess if it will last.

Doccie

As most call centres are...

Showmaxed

The Call Centre is usually unaware of most things.

Doccie

And so it is!! I did phone them yesterday to say it wasnt working; they werent aware!!

Showmaxed

Old online guide is working again...