Did you mean: 
Need help?

Account Problems

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
BoxOffice

Re: Account Problems

@Nontsiki_DStv1 wrote:

Hi @trishjanuary, we apologise for the inconvenience caused. 

Please contact our customer care agents via our social media platforms- Twitter @DStvCare and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DStvSouthAfrica/ as they are in a better position to assist with your query. 

There we go again.... your customer has been stuggling for 5 months trying to get a resolution out of you...   and you just pass the buck, not even trying to assist on her behalf.  Pathetic Smiley Sad

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Community Manager

Re: Account Problems

Hi @trishjanuary, we apologise for the inconvenience caused. 

Please contact our customer care agents via our social media platforms- Twitter @DStvCare and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DStvSouthAfrica/ as they are in a better position to assist with your query. 

Account Problems

I have been having endless problems with my account. Ever since May of this year I have been struggling to get any assistance from any of the people at your office. I have been unemployed for over a year and as a result my explora account has been adding up. I found employment and called the company to arrange for payment on the account. I was then sent back and forth from pillar to post trying to get a payment arrangement for months. As a result the amount given to me would change on a monthly basis and payment was never loaded as a debit order as I requested for months. I have lost count of the amount of people I have spoken to. My account has ranged from payment of R800 to a staggering R1700 at the moment. I do not know which way to take at this current stage and how to get this problem sorted. I have asked whether the accounts could be split and the monthly subscription fee be debited and alternative arrangement made for the outstanding balance, this I have yet to get and answer for. Calls are continually being logged to a department that never calls back with a way forward. The discrepency of the balance on my account is also an issue as my account was standing at R8000 in the month of July then comes the month of august and October and all of a suddden again I owe the amount of R13000. Again no response to this as no one is able to tell me where the other money comes from. I get disconnected every 5 days and have to call in for assistance with the reconnection only for consultants to tell me that I have to pay extra ontop of what I have already paid. Today again I am sitting with a dstv that has been diconnected yet again and a debit order that never went off from my account. I yet ask again if the monthly subscription can be debited from my account and new arrangements be made for the outstanding amount which I am not sure of anymore what it is as it changes on a monthly basis. Please someone give assistance in this regard as this has really become a big issue and is strating to frustrate me. I have no problem in paying the acount but need assistance in setting up this debit order and making arrangements towards a monthly payment for the outstanding balance. My account number is 91123590

Thank you

Patricia