Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Catch Up

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Catch Up

@MbaliMavuso1, @krugie is right. We do give Catch Up content a maximum of 48hrs to download on your decoder after airing. There are other factors to consider as well which might be the problem, such as your installation. Checking your VOD status on your decoder as well as signal levels on Tuner 3 does help from time to time. As this will also give you a heads-up if anything goes wrong. 

Which season of The Queen are you referring to? As the current season (S4) airs Mon - Fri. And we do have Friday's (08/11/2019) episode (Ep 75) loaded. Ifalakhe, which season and episode don't you have?

Red Carpet

Re: Catch Up

The general rule is that you need to give at least 24 to 48 hours after being aired for content to download before querying it - but it could also be a problem with your setup causing CatchUp downloads to fail. I ALWAYS still record everything that I watch - whether it is on CatchUp or not - just to be sure and also as a backup - personally I believe that is the way to go.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).

Catch Up

My problem is with Catch Up, some programmes are not loaded on time or not loaded at all on Catch Up. The Queen being the main one and now I see yesterday's (10.11.2019) episode of Ifalakhe has not neen loaded. I personally bought Explora to watch and enjoy my favourite programs at my convient but lately I get disappointed as episodes are not loaded on time or not loaded at all and this results in episodes not in sequence. Multichoice please make sure that we enjoy our money!!