Catch up Plus

BoxOffice

Re: Catch up Plus

I checked there are no CU+ titles on the 2A but the 3A seem to be OK 

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Highlighted
Red Carpet

Re: Catch up Pluss

I think there might be bigger problems in play - I am having several CU+ issues tonight - see my post elsewhere,

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
BoxOffice

Thanks Krugie. I tried your suggestion but that did not solve it.
Here are screen shots which may offer some clues.

CU Plus 1.jpgCU Plus.jpg

Red Carpet

@GeoffD wrote:

So to summarise:

1. Catchup Plus is only dependent on an Intenet connection -- that checks out 

2. Showmax is working -- does that confirm the Intenet connection also?

3. CU+ is available on Premium only?

2. It does confirm the Internet connection is working yes, but Showmax and CU+ connects to different servers so there is a bit more involved in the background. When I had the issue, Showmax was also working but all attempts to download CU+ failed - it did show the CU+ titles though. After switching connected services off and back on it might have reset or cleared something which then resolved the CU+ problem.

3. Not 100% sure on this - Compact Plus & Compact (and even other packages) might also have it - limited to content available on their packages - just like DSTV Now?

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Red Carpet

So to summarise:

1. Catchup Plus is only dependent on an Intenet connection -- that checks out 

2. Showmax is working -- does that confirm the Intenet connection also?

3. CU+ is available on Premium only?

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Red Carpet

Try switching off Explora Connected Services, reboot, then switch it back on. Then run the Connectivity Checker and give it 5 to 10 minutes to connect to the servers and download the catalogue. I had a similar issue on my Explora 1 some time ago.

BoxOffice

Internet connection is fine. I actually deleted (forget option) both the conections  and reconnected again. I tested the Explora 3A and it downloaded using the same router. 

The problem started after a the 2A rebooted the other night during the cricket.

Showmax is also fully functional 

Red Carpet

If the problem is with Catch Up Plus the tuners don't come into play - only the Internet connection does. Are you sure the 2A Internet connection is still working? Try the Connectivity Checker.

EDIT: Only saw now that ShowMax is working so different issue then - but not related to the tuners/satellite.

Showmaxed

There's a lot of messing around going on at MC with their systems, try every few hours and see if you come right by Monday. Else maybe try a call centre supervisor for any info they may have been given. Please let us know if you do.

Have a good weekend everyone.

BoxOffice

Catch up Plus

Catch up plus is not populating on my Explora 2A. VOD Status show Not Available. 

Did a soft and a hard (power off) reboot. Signal strength and Quality on all three tuners are well within acceptable limits.

No Problems on the Explora 3A, Catch up Box office and Showmax are all functioning and the 2A

Any suggestions?