Welcome to EXPLORA

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Catch up Plus

Re: Catch up Plus

@Jan-Horn, Please provide us with the screenshot of the Catchup Plus VOD Status, also provide the screenshot of the Connectivity Checker.~

BoxOffice

@ltshizane_DStv1 wrote:

Hi @Jan-Horn, apologies for the delay, we're looking into this and we will get back to you once we have feedback.~ 

Thank you I eagerly await your feed back 

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab

Hi @Jan-Horn, apologies for the delay, we're looking into this and we will get back to you once we have feedback.~ 

BoxOffice

@ltshizane_DStv1

It is now 10 days since I first seek help with Catch UP Plus on my Explora 2A In this time none of the moderators bothered to respond or offered any solution to my problem even though I mentioned some moderators in my quest for help. 

Please assist or suggest how this problem can be resolved.  

Highlighted
BoxOffice

I like some other subscribers sometimes find most of the channels on DStv Now missing. At he bottom of the Live Tv screen there is a Live Chat option and I found that the operators there very helpful in sorting the problem. I happen to need making use of that facility again the other night  that at the end the operator asked if there were anything else I need help with. I decided to see if my CU+ problem could be solved through that avenue.

Needless to say that the standard trouble shooting did not lead to a solution but the operator promised to escalate the problem with the promise to email me any response received.

I got an email yesterday with some additional solutions to try. After applying the steps I gave the decoder overnight to see if any CU+ titles would propagate. Again needless to say it did not solve anything, but the purpose of this post is to thank Makamohelo Muso of the Live Chat centre for the effort put in to try and solve my problem and reverting back to me with a possible solution from the technical side . You have done more than all the Moderators of this platform to try and help. The Mod on this platform has yet to respond to my call for help.

Thank you Makamohelo you are a star. 

BoxOffice

Screen shots showing the difference between my two decoders 

CU 1.jpgcatch up Explora 3A secodary

CU 2.jpgcatch up eplora 2a primary

CU + 2.jpgcatch up plus explora 3a seconday

CU+ 3.jpgcatch up pluss explora 2A primary

BoxOffice

@BusiN_DStv1

Could one of the mods please assist with mt problem. As reflected in this thread I have a problem in that the CU+ titles does not propagate on my Explora 2A decoder.  

BoxOffice

I get this 

Dstv 1.JPG

Red Carpet

@Jan-Horn wrote:

No log on screen only an option to register. 

I get a log on option.

20190716_094402.jpg

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
BoxOffice

I have done every thing in the book even switched over the my second router. There is absolutely nothing wrong with my Internet connection. 

I did a power off reboot just now with the smart card removed and the rebooted again with the smart card inserted. All seem to be ok and then E04.4 smart card error. 

And of course I cannot log onto the Dstv to try and clear the error because it tells me I am not logged on and. No log on screen only an option to register. 

The E04.4 error just cleared by it self but now I only have channel 100. 

Oh Boy 🥵🤢👀