cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Explora 3

Action

Re: Explora 3

I think sometimes the studios are just used as an excuse. What's the difference between recording internal and external ?  

Surely if Microsoft can extend their storage on an Xbox One to proprietary formatted external drive(s), then MC can investigate the same.  I can't do anything else with that HDD but use it on the Xbox, and have to reformat it to make it available again in the Windows environment

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Doccie

I do like built in wifi definitely. Don't think they will ever allow external storage, they will say the studios forbid that and don't think any other satellite receiver can do that (certainly that I know of)

BoxOffice

The ability to watch recorded content remotely 

--Explora 1 & 2a--
Action

Hardware :

Multiple tuners

Storage : Allow for external HD, to be used exclusively by/with the Explora . Similar to XBoxOne

Connectivity : Builtin WiFi

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Highlighted
Doccie

Explora 3

While we wait for the next Explora, perhaps a good idea to start a wishlist for the developers so that they can see what we would want in such a device.

• Thumbnail cover art for Live programmes on the TV Guide
  • Redesigned INTERACTIVE TV GUIDE
  • bigger space to record
  • Faster overall UI response
  • linking of explora's so that you can watch playlist from other rooms