cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Explora auto tune error

Red Carpet

Re: Explora auto tune error

An auto tune and a recording on the same channel and content or is the recording and auto tune on different channels?

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Doccie

Okay. Will do. I hope your remedy works. You know, Kagiso, this is an inconvenience. It won't hurt to apologise for the inconvenience of a product/service failure.

Hi @Charnea and @JeanP, we've tested both auto-tuning and recording on a programme that started at 14:00 and they both worked. Please reset the decoder by pressing the On/Off button and test both auto-tuning and recording. 

Doccie

Same thing has been happening with my Explora 1. Smiley Sad Missed two shows because of reminders just disappearing. Hope it does not affect my recordings.

Trending

Explora 1

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~

Hi @JeanP, we're not aware of this issue. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. We'll need to forward your message to our decoder support team to investigate. Do you use Explora 1 or 2?

Highlighted
Trending

Explora auto tune error

Is it just me or has this happened before 

Every time when I have a auto tune and a recoding starting at the same time the auto tune gets cancelled when the recoding logo pops up 

Its really starting to get annoying. And causes me to miss programs 

Please fix this thanks 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~