Welcome to EXPLORA

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Explora auto tune error

Re: Explora auto tune error

Krugie...The autotune is set and nothing happens, so no real use in a video if you ask me. A reboot works for a day or 2, then the autotune stops working. no info banner or countdown, just nothing

Red Carpet

Maybe a video to demonstrate what happens? But posting it here might take a miracle... 

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Trending

Ok no change on my decoder after scan. Exactly the same has happened for past 3 weeks since I reported it 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Trending

OK I'm doing the scan now. Will give feed back later tonight 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~

Please scan the decoder under the Settings, Satellite settings and Home network menu. 

I have done this previously, then it works fine, but after a few days it comes back where it stops working

@Terminator1, please reboot the decoder by pressing the reset button (On/Off on the remote) and check if the auto-tune will still not work. We apologise for the inconvenince regarding the Carte Blanche auto-tune. 

@Terminator1, we're checking with the relevant team and we'll provide feedback. 

Highlighted

I had a recording for the England vs Barbarians and the auto tune for Carte Blanche at 19h00. The rugby was I think form16h00 to 18h00....I set the auto tune in the morning and the recording just before the rugby started

Morning @Terminator1, is this when you record and set an auto-tune at the same time and is this done on two separate channels?