Welcome to EXPLORA

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Explora auto tune error

Re: Explora auto tune error

I have the same issue. Auto tune doesn't work, it doesn't even show on the screen. After reboot it works for 2 days and then gone again. I set one for Carte Blanche last night and missed it completely thanks to this problem. Using an Explora 2

Trending

It's not a train smash but it is very annoying 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Trending

Sorry for the late reply.

It did the same thing again last night

I only have one autotune a week. The autotune program was Colony at 20:00 on 117, the recording Criminal Minds 20:00 on 115, the channel I was on 108. I did a reboot the auto tune does pop-up for like 1 second then gets cancelled

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Doccie

Seems to be working now after the reset. Thank you for resolving this matter. Kagiso, it's okay to apologise for the inconvenience caused by this error; clearly, this was not a "tech issue" with my decoder . Two customers raised this issue and I am thankful for the help, but it was an inconvenience. The Explora 1 was working fine and then, suddenly it didn't. It took time to test this thing out. 100k premium subscribers lost and you as a representative of this company on this platform; can't say a simple, "apologies for the inconvenience". Trust me, it wouldn't have hurt, but I do understand people's frustrations on this platform now.

Doccie

Checking at 15h45. Will let you know.

@JeanP@Charnea & @GeoffD, an auto-tuning test was done on Channel 103 (programme name: Superstore) and a recording on Channel 115 (programme name: Wanted) and they were both successful. Did you try the reset option and test after a reboot?

Doccie

I have Decoder Care contract and had to replace my Explora 1, because it malfunctioned earlier this year. So, technically this is a new-ish decoder (less than a year old).

@JeanP@Charnea & @GeoffD, we will be doing a test on Channel 103 and 115. They both have programmes starting at 15:00. We'll give feedback. 

@Charnea, at this stage we don't know if its a tech issue with your decoder or if its a general issue. We've tested on our side and both auto-tuning and recording worked. Thanks @GeoffD for the question, we clearly were supposed to start with your question. We tested auto-tuning and recording on one programme which started at 14:00 on M-Net City. We'll do another test on two different channels and give feedback. @JeanP, please be aware that we're doing a test. 

Doccie

It occured when I had a reminder for a show on Discovery ID and recording set on Fox Entertainment.