Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Exploras - Suggestion Box

Trending

Re: Exploras - Suggestion Box

We had that option  Until recent update   

Now if you search you get all the channels. As I said in an earlier post what's the point of a channel group then if I want to search for new seasons I want my selected favourites not anything else 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Highlighted
Red Carpet

@Optimist wrote:

As others mentioned a few weeks ago, please consider enhancing the Search facility by allowing us to select the channels we want searched again.

Absolutely! Not only will it greatly speed up the search at times but the reason I created channel groups is because I am only interested in airings on those specific channels.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Showmaxed

As others mentioned a few weeks ago, please consider enhancing the Search facility by allowing us to select the channels we want searched again.

Here's why;

1. We all have different tastes. In my case for example, when searching for current movies I have no desire to have to also go through the tons of African Magic, Bollywood and Nollywood entries, and I'm sure some of those interested in that won't be as interested in my western tastes.

2. Someone may be interested in something on a higher package as well, which surely suits you as well MC, so the All Channels choice should be offered as well.

3. Sometimes My Channels does makes sense, so making it the default should be ok.

-----------------------

Please also add a Showmax results section to at least the Word search, it is all part of the same environment for users.

Thank you

Showmaxed

Exploras - Suggestion Box

@Mods  - please consider making this thread a sticky, many thanks.