Welcome to EXPLORA

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Losing heartbeat to 2nd Xtraview Decoder I have 2 Exploras and distribute to a 3rd tv.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Showmaxed

Re: Losing heartbeat to 2nd Xtraview Decoder I have 2 Exploras and distribute to a 3rd tv.

@Yorq13 wrote:

Any advice would be appreciated

Hi,

There's quite a bit you'll need to sort out but don't panic, it's all manageable.

Personally speaking unfortunately I'm not helping here anymore, this is just to let you know that help may well be offered within a day or two if you can wait.

However that can't be guaranteed so alternatively you may want to contact one of these companies for advice, the first is my recommendation:

HD Cabling, Space TV, Ellies.

Cheers.

New poster

Losing heartbeat to 2nd Xtraview Decoder I have 2 Exploras and distribute to a 3rd tv.

Losing heartbeat to 2nd Xtraview Decoder

I have Explora 1 and Explora 2. The setup works fine with the heartbeat through the SLNB via diplexers at the Explora 2.The heartbeat works perfect. But when i distribute to a tv in otherroom i connect to to the RF out on the Explora 1.After about 30min the heartbeat is interrupted to the Explora 2. The Explora 1 is the Primary decoder. So picture is fine on the Explora 1 and the distribution to 3rd tv.

When I remove the cable from the RF out , the Explora 2 gets picture again.

Any advice would be appreciated

Tags (2)