Need help?

Lost all my recordings due to software update

Re: Lost all my recordings due to software update

Hi @JeanP , the team is still looking into this please bear with us. ~ 

Highlighted
Red Carpet

@JeanP

You press CU and there is nothing wait 5 minutes and it's back and so on for the past 3 WEEKS. 

BTW, the parallel behaviour I mentioned seeing earlier is very occasional, so this definitely sounds related to the new s/w bug(s).

BoxOffice

Going on 3 weeks here! Will we actually get an answer to this. It surely can't take 3 weeks for an answer or explanation

PS my CU and other decoder in the house its really starting irritated me. You press CU and there is nothing wait 5 minutes and it's back and so on for the past 3 WEEKS.

I don't want to take my decoder in otherwise it will be replaced with an refurbished one instead of a new one  

--Explora 1 & 2a--

Hi @JeanP - decoder operations dept are still investigating, as they're trying to pin point the cause. Updates will be shared once received from the team. 

BoxOffice

@Grace_DStv1 @ltshizane_DStv1 any update on this? It's been 2 weeks 

--Explora 1 & 2a--

Hi Folks - your frustrations are noted. The decoder operations team is busy investigating and trying to profile these issues, we'll keep you updated on the outcome. 

Anime

What is the support team going to tell you?  This. Happens. Every. Time. You. Have. A. Software. "Upgrade".  EVERYTIME.

The majority of the shows that I watch via CU are now marked as downloadable only (CU+).

The CU+ shows that I had already downloaed have all disappeared.

So I sit with my data cap used and nothing to watch?!  

You can insert any expletive here!

Useless Useless Useless

Hi @JeanP ,  we've had this sent to our decoder support team and we will get back to you as soon as we have feedback.~

BoxOffice

@Grace_DStv1 @ltshizane_DStv1 is anyone going to acknowledge what happened here?? 

--Explora 1 & 2a--
BoxOffice

Lost all my recordings due to software update

Seeing that I'm not getting any response in the software update thread  hopefully someone responds with a logical reason for this issue 

With this stupid update. I have lost all my RECORDINGS AGAIN!! 😨😵😱😭😤

This is the second time I have lost all my recordings due to an update  

Went to bed last night 80% full woke up today 0% full. Now please tell me where the hell I'm going to get those recordings again😤😤

--Explora 1 & 2a--