Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

New Explora software updates

152 REPLIES 152
BoxOffice

Re: New Explora software update(s)

What I have noticed is prior to the previous updated the 2A a slight pause at the time of the VOD update (around quarter to the hour)...... a few lost frames. The previous update seem to have fixed that but it is back again now. 

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Showmaxed

Still busy repairing the faulty search option MC?...

(Was incorrectly altered to work on My Channels only, causing many user problems.)

Red Carpet

Also received L117 - only noticeable difference is the annual holiday DMX audio channels (756 & 785).

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
BoxOffice

The update for the Explora 2Ais L63 as the 3A is L22

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Showmaxed

Received update 117 on Explora 1.

Nothing of value noticed.

Showmaxed

@  Mods - it turns out that this feature (below) isn't working properly, please let the Showmax development team know. Many thanks.

In my example - we've been watching a lot of the series "Da Vinci's Demons", but it isn't in the Recently Watched section. And as it's only listing 6 items it couldn't have run out of space.

@Stu wrote:

For anyone that doesn't know I think that Showmax has had an update. Once there scroll down a little and you will come across your Recently Watched selection. Not sure how long this has been available because I expected it to be at the top like it is with Catchup so never checked until recently.

Anyway, makes life a lot easier!

Stu
Telenovela

Re: New software update(s) - Oct / Nov '18

For anyone that doesn't know I think that Showmax has had an update. Once there scroll down a little and you will come across your Recently Watched selection. Not sure how long this has been available because I expected it to be at the top like it is with Catchup so never checked until recently.

Anyway, makes life a lot easier!

Trending

Showmax update. Now that sounds promising 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Stu
Telenovela

Anyone know when the next Explora update is happening. I've been told that it might just have a Showmax update that I'm looking forward to.

Red Carpet

Re: New Explora software updates

I think I am all sorted - thank you very much to @Luke7777 and his kind offer! I have a replacement Explora 1 all linked to my account and it is currently busy doing a software upgrade.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).