cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

New Explora software updates

Showmaxed

Re: New software update(s) - Oct / Nov '18

The CU+ catalogue is not updating again, that was last done @ 12:01 yesterday. I've been keeping an eye on it daily, this is new since that issue was fixed. My connectivity checker shows my connection is fine.

Please would others with the older software check theirs as well - Info Central, press Ok on the top line and select the VOD info, then select CU+.

(I'm busy so will only get back to the forum in an hour or two.)

BoxOffice

My Explora 2A still show the L39/2 software so no upgrade has been loaded. L39/2 was the forced ugrade the MC technition did on my decoder before the last update and I am not sure if it was over written during the last update as on the Explora 2A the line showing the time and date of the last update is missing as we saw when Krugie and myself compared the Loader screens some time ago. I wish MC would include a fix to rectify that in one of the future software updates. 

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Red Carpet

I only realised late last night that I had FIVE Program Not Found failed recordings on Monday night - Condor, Sharp Objects, Mr Mercedes & Better Call Saul (twice). I did receive the software upgrade early Tuesday morning though - so hopefully that issue is now taken care off.

Interestingly though, in the past the Program Not Found message showed the time of the attempted recording in the Failed Recordings list (when pressing i) - but these 5 all show the time as 04:41 on Tue morning - basically the time of the software upgrade (showing as 04:38).

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Red Carpet

@Optimist wrote:

Presume you mean the unpopulated, not blank, CU entry screen.

Correct yes. Man Wink

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Showmaxed

@krugie wrote:

Weird how it shows on Shows Watching on one Explora 1 but not another - so it is not title related?? Also just had the blank CU screen again as you reported.

No, totally random from our perspective. I'm convinced it's all the same related behaviour, mostly known with the different CU delivery-failure results. Something is really screwy in the depths of the whole CU system, and I fear it will turn out to be authentication related and that created to try confuse potential hackers.

It's a bl00dy mad world...

Presume you mean the unpopulated, not blank, CU entry screen.

I'll leave it there, supposed to be going out.

Red Carpet

@Optimist wrote:

@krugie wrote:

Tried The Orville E12 in SD - also playing out fine,

I rebooted, then tried downloading from scratch again - Orville 12 SD is now working fine...

Still didn't end up on my Shows Watching list.

Weird how it shows on Shows Watching on one Explora 1 but not another - so it is not title related?? Also just had the blank CU screen again as you reported.

Highlighted
Showmaxed

@krugie wrote:

I rebooted, then tried downloading from scratch again - Orville 12 SD is now working fine...

Still didn't end up on my Shows Watching list.

Red Carpet

@krugie wrote:

I downloaded an old verion of John Oliver on CU+ (also in SD) and it is playing out fine. Still not appearing in TV Shows I'm Watching.

The Orville (also on CU+) DOES appear in TV Shows I'm Watching.. so the issue still limited to random series.

Red Carpet

@Optimist wrote:

If you get a chance please try one or both of my titles that were blank.

Showmaxed

@krugie wrote:

Was the "Just Added" not always there?

Yes, but never populated for anyone during the entire life of L93.

@krugie wrote:

I downloaded an old verion of John Oliver on CU+ (also in SD) and it is playing out fine.

If you get a chance please try one or both of my titles that were blank.