cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

New Explora software updates

BoxOffice

Re: New software update(s) - Oct / Nov '18

Not one of MC's best efforts.... what was supposed to be fixed in this one ?

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Highlighted
BoxOffice

In Featured The Big Showdown, DStv Kids, M-Net Originals and Hot and Heating up options are also nonfunctional 

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Red Carpet

Same behaviour as Jan on my Explora 1 as well.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Red Carpet

On my one Explora 1 Modern Family (M-Net) didn't record last night. It didn't show under failed recordings and was also not re-scheduled when I looked last night. I watched it on CU so didn't bother fiddling with it but now I see a repeat earlier today was recorded so the re-boot probably did something. It still doesn't show under failed recordings though.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
BoxOffice

43/2 has landed, same behaviour as stated above

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Showmaxed

Behaviour on mine is the same as for Jan now - no longer getting stuck, and going into first item on faulty line also instead takes me into first item's folder on "You're Watching" line.

Pathetic. Not worth my time.

BoxOffice

Explora 2A on L43/2

The New and Returning line only show the default thumbnail. The whole line is frozen you cannot navigate through it and if you click on the first title on your Show You are Watching opens. Decoder did not freeze return will exit CU 

Edit 

If you access the line using the down arrow from any of the shows you are watching thumbnails the thumbnail directly below that title will highlight and clicking on that thumbnail will open the Shows you are watching title directly above it 

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Showmaxed

On L95

In the CU Featured section, I could see that the line below "You're Watching" which is called "New And Returning Shows" had all its thumbnail pics on the default plain CU pics.
I moved down to that line - this caused my Explora to freeze (except for the Live TV window), but again the Standby function was working (screen correctly went completely blank this time) and a toggle of that function got me out of this mess.

Again just a few minutes post my maint. reboot.
This s/w is not fit for duty.

EDIT: A few minutes later - that line is still without individual thumbnail pics.

BTW, the thumbnail pics on the line below that one were fine (at least when in my view).

Trending

I have L95 on explora 1 L39 on explora 2

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
BoxOffice

Both mine still on 39/2