Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

New Explora software updates

BoxOffice

Re: New software update(s) - Oct / Nov '18

Yes 2A is still on 43/2

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Showmaxed

Have now received L:97 on Explora 1.....

(Latest heard about re Explora 2A is L:43)

I suppose at least there's strong effort going on.

Red Carpet

@Optimist wrote:

Can anyone get their Mars ep. to show on We're-Watching, CU or CU+, either Explora?

I watched it on CU+ earlier and it is showing under TV Shows You're Watching. (Explora 1)

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Showmaxed

I'm sure there's many things you can teach me and others, like anyone we all have unique experience to offer.

Can anyone get their Mars ep. to show on We're-Watching, CU or CU+, either Explora?

BoxOffice

I will never be as presumptuous as to think I can teach you anything Optimust. 

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Showmaxed

Jan, please don't presume to teach me about how to use a search engine. I've been in computers for over 40 years!

Certainly, MC's "speed" is pathetic and no such excuse is valid!

BoxOffice

@Optimist wrote:

Another slide backwards - Word Search now takes far too long again with some searches. Try it will "ISS"

The problem with word search is that searching on say "TV Guide"it need to search through all the EPG entries for 7 days

The less info it is given the longer it will take. 

ISS took 16 min 16 sec

Missing on the other hand took 2 min 37 sec

and Find Our Missing 1 min 01 sec

The trick here is to give the search facility as much info as you can to speed up the process.

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Red Carpet

At least this past weekend was uneventful on the older decoders. No drama, no freezing, no recording failures.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Showmaxed

Another slide backwards - Word Search now takes far too long again with some searches. Try it will "ISS"

If anyone goes beyond L95 and L43 (for the 2A) please let the rest of us Forumites know (since MC doesn't bother), TIA.

Showmaxed

Note that some CU titles are now also not populating on the

You're-Watching list.

Mars S02E01 arrived late for whatever st00pid reason but was at least on CU.

However they've only put it in the Channels CU section in the 181 tab, it isn't even in the one Playlists category made for great doccies.

Maybe that's why it didn't work - Channels section has been a disaster from day one and has never been fixed properly. Anyway, there's far too many channels listed for it to be functionally comfortable.

Please don't post questions, my alerts are off and I'm less and less bothered to visit here.

Earn people's respect again MC. The time left to is getting short.