Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

New Explora software updates

Re: New software update(s) - Oct / Nov '18

Welcome back @krugie Smiley Wink

Trending

Also received L97 - apologies if mentioned/covered already as I am still catching up on threads after my holiday - and the final episode on Last Week Tonight With John Oliver (on CU+) has finally populated the series on my TV Shows You're Watching.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Highlighted

@Optimist, apologies for the misunderstanding. The fix mentioned yesterday was only for normal CU. The fix for CU+ is still in testing. We'll let you know if anything changes. 

Nominee

@Grace_DStv1 wrote:

@Optimist, first line support team has confirmed that the fix has been implemented for the "You're - Watching" list. The issue should be fixed. 

Nope. Now just tried it with watching Masterchef Australia ep. 28 on CU+ SD  - accessed from the Shows section, downloaded and started watching while downloading, did not populate.

I'm not available further for this either.

Nominee

@Grace_DStv1  - just tried starting Mars ep. 2 on CU again, this time it did populate the list.

--------------------

@Cya_DStv1 wrote:

If there are any anomalies with time, do notify us:-)...though we hope there won't be going forward;-)

It's happening again - no CU+ update (on L97) since yesterday 06:00.

Connectivity checker shows no problems.

Not available to discuss further.

Red Carpet

"Fixed" permanently, or only until another unwanted human intervention?

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM

@Optimist, first line support team has confirmed that the fix has been implemented for the "You're - Watching" list. The issue should be fixed. 

@Optimist - noted, we'll share with teams involved. 

Nominee

Thanks @Grace_DStv1  . Feedback is something we'll always encourage on this newer forum... though all we're looking for in this case is a fix. And maybe a willingness to check coding better again during development like these things were done in the past.

An update on that - The new season of Shameless (that's on CU itself) did populate the list when watched, so it's still a hit and miss affair re what works and what doesn't.

@Optimist, titles which are not populating in the "You're - Watching" list are being looked into by the first line support team. We will keep you updated on the outcome.