cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

New Explora software updates

Red Carpet

Re: New software update(s) - Oct / Nov '18

We've just heard through the grapevine that everyone else with Explora 1 will get L95 next week, and Explora 2A users will get L41.

Doin' it 4 Tv

If there are any anomalies with time, do notify us:-)...though we hope there won't be going forward;-)

Red Carpet

@Cya_DStv1  , I did see that the last CU+ update was @ 05:59 today so it looks back on track.

Sorry I'm busy now, but I doubt the number of assets is a factor of concern here as it's not re delivery, just a static catalogue so there should be no reason for it to not be consistent on all public Explora decoders.

I only use one Explora.

Doin' it 4 Tv

Just  a 2A comparison...

Primary      CU   418   01/11/2018 07:02 CU+ 2312 01/11/2018 05:59

Secondary CU   418   01/11/2018 07:02 CU+ 2312 01/11/2018 06:02

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Doin' it 4 Tv

@Optimist, How many assets in the catalogue have populated on both your primary and secondary with the update?

Red Carpet

My CU+ has now been updated, at the same 12:01 time.

Red Carpet

Somehow,  registered FT's are getting the FT updates on ALL their decoders Jan. That is my theory. The FT group admin should look into this possibility, as, if I am correct, then this is compromising the security of the FT group.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Doin' it 4 Tv

On the Expora 2A last cataloque update 30/10/2018 11:58 Assets in Cateloque 2220

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Red Carpet

It could be intentional - further updates on hold due to the sometimes blank CU+ issue discovered yesterday.

Red Carpet

The CU+ catalogue is not updating again, that was last done @ 12:01 yesterday. I've been keeping an eye on it daily, this is new since that issue was fixed. My connectivity checker shows my connection is fine.

Please would others with the older software check theirs as well - Info Central, press Ok on the top line and select the VOD info, then select CU+.

(I'm busy so will only get back to the forum in an hour or two.)