Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

No PVR Subscription

Red Carpet

Re: No PVR Subscription

Thanks for the confirmation

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Doin' it 4 Tv

@GeoffD wrote:

Please check the sw version on your Explora 1 and 2A and lets us know if it has changed since the weekend.

Missed this post. No updates still version L39 

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Doin' it 4 Tv

It was on the Explra 2A. We only had the one recording scheduled for the whole weekend so it may have effected more recordings if had scheduled other recording for the the period. 

My very first post on this forum were about the 102 error and the sc patch plus the sc swop was communicated via PM. The patch and the new sc did solve my problem at the time and this is the first time something rekated cropped up again. 

I must confess that any new problem on the 2P may not be detected by us because it is used for less than an hour per month. 

Highlighted
Red Carpet

@Jan-Horn wrote:

The original "This is a PVR error 102 etc" got sorted out when they uploaded a sc patch and requested that I replaced the smartcard. All this was communicated via PM so not all that general knowledge. It sure look like this can be related to that again.  

Jan,  Was this error recorded on your HD PVR2P or on the Explora decoders?

In my case the joke is the decoder that had the new SC IS the one on which the E102 error showed up first, which as then fixed by a proper process.

THEN the other HD PVR 2P with its old card showed the same error and that one was also fixed by the XV group! No special card upgrade was done and neither was the SC changed !

Makes you think!

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Red Carpet

Please check the sw version on your Explora 1 and 2A and lets us know if it has changed since the weekend.

Doin' it 4 Tv

The original "This is a PVR error 102 etc" got sorted out when they uploaded a sc patch and requested that I replaced the smartcard. All this was communicated via PM so not all that general knowledge. It sure look like this can be related to that again.  

Nominee

It was around before, but then not for quite a while until now. Believed related to the original insert smartcard issue.

Typical that it was on a Friday night... same old same old authentication-fiddling-without-care MC.

Doin' it 4 Tv

No PVR Subscription

Something new that popped up, a first for me. On Friday one of my scheduled recordings did not record. Eventually found the reason under failed recordings. No PVR Subscription. Another (new) bug in the system? Failed Recordings .jpg