Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

No PVR Subscription

Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: No PVR Subscription

It's on 101 

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Trending

Is this the first time you have seen a SBR setting split and what is more strange, that the second part even recorded!

Which channel was that?

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Doin' it 4 Tv

Cool Jan Smiley Very Happy  I don't think MC has got the slightest intention of responding to this thread as they pretty much don't know what they're doing these days ...

I've stopped recording most things. Might line up a weekend movie or so.  Have a couple or so SBRs. Luckily the majority of my viewing ends up on CU/CU+ at some time in the future

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Doin' it 4 Tv

I am posting this here because I think it is related to the original post......

What is happening at MC ?

It started last night with the recording of Hawaii Five O being split into two recordings 15 minutes and 45 minutes. Whatever happened there effected the recording of NCIS because it did not record and was listed under failed recordings as programme not found. 

Can the Mods please respond and show that you have at least taken notice that there is a problem and that it is investigated. The only response so far from you showed clearly that only one post was read and the comment reflected a complete lack of knowledge of what were discussed.

Please see my screen shots  

Hawaii 1.jpg

Hawaii 2.jpg

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Red Carpet

Yes, those interruptions are clearly part of it and it's on other decoders as well. Nothing to do with any transponder shifts for channels, but Geoff and I have discussed authentication related issues we've seen going on with it... what a surprise, that factor involved yet again.

Regarding the intensity of late MC, seriously, who disposed of the regular staff and let the clowns in??? This whole delivery "service" has become a joke, and it's been for well over a year now!

Can't see any reason to offer feedback anymore. You actions seem to be suicidal and all you do is bury your heads deeper in the sand.

Doin' it 4 Tv

Thanks B. Yes I noticed those posts and I do believe like you that they are related.

It will help alleviate the frustration if MC care enough to keep us in the loop as to what is happening behind the  seance. Like a small note to warn of some interruption or errors that may be experienced while the technicians switch some channels to transponders to Intelsat 36 or whatever they are doing that is causing the problems.  

The error on the recordings were obviously caused by some signal interruption because in each case there were noticeable portions missing. 

Signal strength on tuner 2 on the Explora 2A is 90/98

Highlighted
Red Carpet

There's other problems involved with these failures and mistakes as well, there's a number of threads about it. Mostly in the EPG forum section.

Doin' it 4 Tv

I have had quite a few recordings that failed over the weekend. A few minutes missing during the recording which of course resulted in a rerecording when a repeat became available. One of those were the recording of the US F1 grand prix qualifying session. I also notice that the signal quality of channel 101 is well below what it used to be 75% compared to 100% 

BoxOffice

I had had this issue. Happened 3 times yesterday on 2 different decoders 

Yesterday afternoon it happened on explora 2

Last night during Amanda and Jack go glamping on 104 it did not record at all on explora 1 and 2 no pvr subscription. What's going on here people?? 

--Explora 1 & 2a--
Doin' it 4 Tv

Cool GeoffD:-)