Welcome to EXPLORA

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Registration Error: DSTV Now app device already registered - FRUSRATED - NO REPLY FROM DSTV

22 REPLIES 22
BoxOffice

Re: Registration Error: DSTV Now app device already registered - FRUSRATED - NO REPLY FROM DSTV

@krugie wrote:

The entire community is being taken over by these threads and it is becoming infuriating. If all posts are moved to DSTV Now where they belong then at least all of us with no interest in these posts can ignore that section!

Don't make me post this in response to every thread I see in the wrong section from now on!

I could not agree with you more Krugie What you are saying is exactly how I have been feeling for a long time. In fact I think we should start posting as you have done here at all in correct posts requesting defenestration and other help regarding DStv Now.

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Red Carpet

Re: Registration Error: DSTV Now app device already registered - FRUSRATED - NO REPLY FROM DSTV

@BusiN_DStv1 @ltshizane_DStv1  This thread does NOT belong in the Explora section - it has NOTHING to do with Exploras. It's bad enough that just about every other section of the community is riddled with DSTV Now posts! I expect any mod responding to a post that is in the wrong section to also move it to the correct section a time of posting.

The entire community is being taken over by these threads and it is becoming infuriating. If all posts are moved to DSTV Now where they belong then at least all of us with no interest in these posts can ignore that section!

Don't make me post this in response to every thread I see in the wrong section from now on!

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
New poster

I came right through the live chat with DSTV, thank you so much for the assistance. Regards

Highlighted
Community Manager

@adriaansteyn. Let us have the Device ID to assist. 

New poster

I have a problem with my dstv app. I got a new phone over the weekend. Brand new phone from vodacom. When I sign in and want to register (this device) it comes up with an error : This device is currently registered to another user. Please login with the previous user's credentials, go to DSTV now settings , select manage devices and remove this device. Logout of the app and login with your credentials. How do I have the previous owners details as this is a brand new phone ?

Community Manager

The device was successfully deregistered on our side. What error are you getting?

New poster

no. you have not resolved this issue as yet. Fix it now then you will be rid of me

Community Manager

@wynandsmit. We have responded to your previous post. Can we ask that you please stick to one post. 

New poster

Again no response Seriously fed up with this. How can a company offer a service and then when the end user want to use it, they struggle endlessly for a response to a simple matter that can be resolved in a click of a mouse.

GET YOU ACT TOGETHER AND HELP US NOW. 

please deregister the following device:

f725b0b7-6cd5-3f52-be48-08332f542de1

please

New poster

Again no response Seriously fed up with this. How can a company offer a service and then when the end user want to use it, they struggle endlessly for a response to a simple matter that can be resolved in a click of a mouse.

GET YOU ACT TOGETHER AND HELP US NOW. 

please deregister the following device:

f725b0b7-6cd5-3f52-be48-08332f542de1

please