Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Searching using own channel group

26 REPLIES 26
Anime

Re: Searching using own channel group

@Optimist, yes I noticed that as well. The other day I was trying to do a name search of a musician to look for a documentary in the TV guide but could not. The old theme search is also gone.

Seeing the consistent retrogression in these functions, I find it hard to share your optimism! Smiley Sad

Showmaxed

Or perhaps they're just delayed further? Sure hope so, they seemed eager to tackle this before and have sorted out a number of concerns in the recent months.

In the meantime it's become harder in general to examine content as the online guide is now more handicapped, it has no search option for some at all. If the programmers have an influence with that maybe they can aid in its repair.

Highlighted
Trending

"If i ignore it it will eventually go away" 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Showmaxed

Nothing from you again MC??...

Even my old SD PVR allows for some form of this basic and universal search need. I guess I'll just avoid modern MC decoders from now on, backwards thinking and developments like this are not tolerable to me.

Showmaxed

*Bump*

Trending

YEEEESSS PLEASE!!

to me the best part of explora was the search own channels, that way i can filter all the stuff i dont care about. If its the case broaden your viewing area, no thanks i dont care (Example about my deadly sex/ex or how i lost 500kg ) another problem i have now it takes sooooo much longer to load new series etc when i select "my name channels"

anyway thats my preference 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Showmaxed

@Thoko_DStv1 wrote:

@Optimist@krugieWe hear you. We have forwarded your dissatisfaction to our development team. They will re-look at this feature for a future release as the current software release is already under test.

We're now at least a couple of software releases beyond this and these created bad search handicaps continue.

Please can we now have further feedback about the correction developments.

@Grace_DStv1  & @Julia_DStv1  , if @Thoko_DStv1  is not currently around please assist here.

(Will bump this thread regularly if reminders are needed.)

Showmaxed

@Thoko_DStv1 wrote:

@Optimist@krugie  We hear you. We have forwarded your dissatisfaction to our development team. They will re-look at this feature for a future release as the current software release is already under test.

Good to see reasonable consideration prevailing, thanks Thoko & co.Cool.jpg

@Grace_DStv1 wrote:

@JeanP,  now that's the kind of response we're looking for *wink*.

And this is the kind of response we're looking for....Cool.jpg

@Optimist @krugie We hear you. We have forwarded your dissatisfaction to our development team. They will re-look at this feature for a future release as the current software release is already under test.

Showmaxed

@Julia_DStv1 wrote:

Sure thing @krugie, we'll be sure to let you know what their feedback is. 

Two more months without a response people... please carry through on your offers to help here, people expect that and this forum can't help us and you if it isn't reliable.

Maybe @TebogoM_DStv1  and @Grace_DStv1  can try add their efforts?

Many thanks