cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Software update / Explora 2

Nominee

Re: Software update / Explora 2

@ToiletDuck  and others, the pic situation has worsened - this is from another thread;

@Optimist wrote:

Unfortunately so, the "Photos" option is not visible to others (except maybe the Mods).

Why is this still not fixed months later MC??

Where has the paper clip attachment option that did later work now gone MC??

This is an essential tool for us to give you feedback MC!

Action

Had update on Explora 1 and CU has issues.

Nominee

@Jan-Horn wrote:
The advance search is still there just renamed to "Word"

"Word Search" has always been there, I use it often (the wording they use is still certain as mine hasn't updated yet).

Or did you mean that it is now enhanced with advanced options as well?

BoxOffice

Yes I noticed the 2A being slow too. The advance search is still there just renamed to "Word"
Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Trending

In addition to deleting all of my content on explora 1.  Both of the exploras are painfully slow to navigate now 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
BoxOffice

My Explora 2A updated last night to 35/2. No recordings lost but the advanced search option has gone walkies. I know that the update removed the option as I still used it yesterday. Its a pity that MC see fit to remove a feature that we find handy in finding programs and contents that is difficult to locate unless you know on which channel it is aired.
Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Trending

Explora 2 here was also not affected.

The amount of recodings I lost. I'll never get most of those back again 

@

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Trending

Sorry to hear that JP Man SurprisedMan Sad ... My recordings remained intact - I will just double check my series recordings etc as well now!

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Trending

With this stupid update. I have lost all my RECORDINGS AGAIN!! 😨😵😱😭😤

This is the second time I have lost all my recordings due to an update  

Went to bed last night 80% full woke up today 0% full. Now please tell me where the hell I'm going to get those recordings again😤😤

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Trending

My Explora 1 was also updated just before 01:00 this morning. New loader version is 89/2. Nothing appears different so any changes are likely just in the  background.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).