Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Travel Channel: Building Off The Grid

5 REPLIES 5
Red Carpet

Re: Travel Channel: Building Off The Grid

Now if only there was a way you could do a word search on a single channel....

#ContentDiscoveryMadeEasy

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Doccie

You took the words right out of my mouth (fingertips in this case) about "Other Airings."

Guess I'll just resort to bumping into it, thank you guys for taking your time to answer.

Showmaxed

Please also note that the "Other Airings" function is only available on the Exploras, and not everyone uses an Explora.

Showmaxed

@Julia_DStv1 wrote:

We recommend that you use the "Other Airing" tool to set recordings for the specific episodes. 

Hi @Julia_DStv1  , please note that "Other Airings" does not offer a list of further episodes, it only offers a list of repeat broadcasts of the same single episode.

Therefore it can't assist here, either a regular search through the EPG is needed, or if it's in a regular timeslot one can use a weekly recurring MR (Manual Recording) to record more episodes.

Highlighted

Hi rock4us2. We air content as received from the content supplier. Should the show be provided to us as individual episodes and not series, unfortunately, you will not be able to set a series recording for it. We recommend that you use the "Other Airing" tool to set recordings for the specific episodes. 

Doccie

Travel Channel: Building Off The Grid

There is a program on Travel Channel called Building Off The Grid. I enjoy this program but I always bump into it as I don't know where it originally airs.

The problem is every episode is treated as a stand alone, its not treated as a series so I can't record it repeatedly (I don't know if that makes sense) e.g. Building Off The Grid: North Pole, Building Off The Grid: Alaska etc

Because the episodes are named that way on the EPG instead of a Season and Episode number, I cannot record more than 1 episode at a time.