Need help?

WWE Raw recordings dissapear

Re: WWE Raw recordings dissapear

True Geoff....I will monitor and hope for the best

Red Carpet

I

@Terminator1 wrote:

Just some feedback...I set the season recording for the WWE and it recorded and the recording is still there. I will check if it happens again

It WILL happen again because the root cause is EPG instability. The EPG management process is broken on so many levels on ALL channels to make it virtually useless. The decoder software performs only as well as the EPG input data allows.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM

Will do

Great, do let us know if it happens again.~

Just some feedback...I set the season recording for the WWE and it recorded and the recording is still there. I will check if it happens again

Highlighted
Trending

Only semi-related and not sure when but I see the Supersport 12 banner has lately been permanently displaying Coming soon: WWE Raw.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).

I did the manual recording and the rcorded program is still in my playlist this morning. I will change the recording to a season recording for next Monday and see if it records and if the recording dissapears or not

Will do and see

Trending

Remember to add 5 or 10 minutes buffer time to the start and end if you use the manual recording option. You can also set it to be recurring - every week on the same day/time.

The other thing to do/try - which Geoff mentioned - is to Lock the recording as soon as you see it has successfully recorded (by pressing OK and choosing Lock) - but this should really NOT be required if your HDD is only at 5% and you are sure no one else in the house is deleting your recordings!

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).

It is on season recording....I will try to swap it and see next week..