Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

WWE Raw recordings dissapear

33 REPLIES 33
New poster

Re: WWE Raw recordings dissapear

I will try that. I locked the recording but it still got deleted!

Highlighted

You are so right Geoff

Red Carpet

That is why the series recording function is not to be relied on. It is totally dependent on a stable and accurate EPG. The ONLY way to guarantee you get what you want is to set MRs.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM

Had a strange thing happen when Smackdown was supposed to record. It showed in recordings and the next day I wanted to watch it, but no recording. It just showed no program found as the error. Had to manually record it when a repeat came up

For the last couple of weeks mine hasn't disappeared. Touch wood... I deleted my season residing and rescheduled it... Don't know if that sorted it out

New poster

I have exactly the same problem! Smackdown live doesn't get deleted, only WWE raw!

That's true geoff...I will unlock the current episode and see what happens....And I will see if the next recording doesn't dissapear if I don't lock. Then I can see if MC has done anything regarding the issue

Red Carpet

Thanks for trying it. As Krugie says, you don't know if is the reason as MC could have fixed something in the meantime. You could unlock the recording or not lock the next one to see if it is fixed. But who wants to take that chance?

No, MC is very quickly getting to the point where they dont actually know what is going on anymore.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Red Carpet

Could also be that they fixed or changed something - difficult to say for sure!

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).

Just an update...I have locked the WWE Raw recording and it hasn't dissapeared. Just feel that ift's an extra step that is not needed to keep my recordings