Did you mean: 
Need help?

Weird things....

8 REPLIES 8
Anime

Re: Weird things....

The weird and wonderfull

Series: The Pacific.

There are 10 episode which showed on Channel 109. The last episode showed at 2 in the morning and a little later the channel closed. Catchup+ ended at Eps 8 after adding a message on Catchup Missing Eps 9 was added. After numerous message about Eps 10 nothing has happened. Please could we see episode 10

Series: AP Bio

This was on Catchup+ and with out any notification halfway through the series it vanished.

I searched on Showmax and there it was.

It would be nice to get a heads up message that something like this is happening

They will do, please let us know how everything goes. 

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Kgomotso_DStv1 wrote:

Okay, it's recommended by our technical team that you take the decoder in for a swap at any of our service centres. 

I supppose my local agency will do ....

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode

Okay, it's recommended by our technical team that you take the decoder in for a swap at any of our service centres. 

Red Carpet

@Luke7777 wrote:
Btw, Explora 1 isn't even close to end-of-life support...  

Yeah, a bad choice of wording there @Kgomotso_DStv1  - we know you meant that the decoder may be showing signs of the end of its particular life, but the term "end life support" (end-of-life) means discontinuation of the model and is a very disliked term on this forum...

Doin' it 4 Tv

If you look at my sig, you'll see I have 2 Explora 2A's. 

Btw, Explora 1 isn't even close to end-of-life support...  

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode

@Luke7777 Is the Explora one secondary or primary decoder, please confirm as that specific issue indicates the end life support for Explora one. The issue may be caused by a faulty hard drive. 

@Luke7777 let's find out from the team what the issue may be. We will be with you as soon as we have feedback.

Doin' it 4 Tv

Weird things....

... are happening. Twice this week my secondary decoder has shown some abnormal behaviour. On Wednesday found it on Ch 100 and in Portuguese. Today found it stuck on LOAD (not loAd) . Rebooted via standby button, had to redo setup (userbands, UHF, i-plate, recordings) . Haven't lost any recordings, but the stuff that was suppose to be recorded today obviously didn't . Primary decoder is fine

Will check after reboot tomorrow. Any ideas ?