Welcome to Error Codes

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Box office and catchup give error message that not available in your country or region

SOLVED
65 REPLIES 65
Viewer

Re: Box office and catchup give error message that not available in your country or region

Same problem did u find any solution to this?

New poster

Re: Box office and catchup give error message that not available in your country or region

I have resetted and formatted it's still no working 

New poster

New explora a3 installed on both primary and secondary. Can record etc but no catch up.  Any help please.

Viewer

I have just had the EXPLORA 3A installed and i cannot get catch up, it just tells me "not available in this country" . 

When I had this problem it was the decoder which was faulty - swapped it out at the nearest DSTV outlet and problem solved

New poster

Hi please help my dstv catch up give someone error saying that dstv catch up and box office is not available in this country 

New poster

Box and catch up give erro messages says Dstv catch up is not available  in this country pls help 

Highlighted
New poster

I have a problem with my dstv it play 10 mnts after it say not available

Please help 

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Marina You will have to reset the decoder to default factory settings without formatting. That should restore your BoxOffice.