Welcome to Error Codes

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Box office and catchup give error message that not available in your country or region

SOLVED
Community Manager

Re: Box office and catchup give error message that not available in your country or region

Thank you @krugie 

Trending

Re: Box office and catchup give error message that not available in your country or region

@Nontsiki_DStv1 wrote:

@DaveHendry, please PM me your smartcard number.

@JeanPand @krugie, please PM me your smartcard numbers and software version. 

@Nontsiki_DStv1 - PM  sent.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Community Manager

@DaveHendry, please PM me your smartcard number.

@JeanP and @krugie, please PM me your smartcard numbers and software version. 

Load ver/Var: 89/2

Red Carpet

@DaveHendry, they may not be able to determine the version from that, although the date is a clue.

Where to find the version is not made simple.

Go to: Help \ General Information \ Loader Status

In the default "Loader Details" section you'll find yourself in,

see "Load ver/var" at the top right of the page.

Community Manager

@DaveHendry Thanks. 

Highlighted

Hi Details below

Explora Decoder PACE Model 25

Firmware 4.1_RC2-EP1

CA Software 3.21.0

Loader 3.4

MW Software PALLAS.1.15

App Software ATHENA3-a00f60

Driver Software 1.341.2.7

Download date 24/07/2018

Thanks

Dave

Community Manager

Hi Folks. Our technicians are looking into the matter and would like for you all to confirm your software version under the Information Central screen.  

Trending

Try a hard reboot (hold the power button until the Explora reboots) and then give it a couple of hours and see whether CU titles have started appearing. If so, all titles will have to be downloaded again so it is going to take a while. BoxOffice titles generally take longer to re-appear.

This solved the problem for me but every now and then I still get the message hat there are no CU titles - just check again after a few minutes and they do display. All related to the latest buggy software.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).

Hi Jean,

do do you have the same problem and if so have you managed to fix it .