Welcome to Error Codes

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Box office and catchup give error message that not available in your country or region

SOLVED
Community Manager

Re: Box office and catchup give error message that not available in your country or region

Hi @SAMitchell, please PM us your smartcard number. The team is actively working on a solution and plan deployment some time during the week.

New poster

Re: Box office and catchup give error message that not available in your country or region

Hi Guys.

I have had the same error for about 3 weeks now.

How do I go about getting it sorted?

Doin' it 4 Tv

What model decoder are you using and the software version it is currently on?

Smart card number 1019 4519 236

Highlighted
Community Manager

Thank you @krugie 

Red Carpet

@Nontsiki_DStv1 wrote:

@DaveHendry, please PM me your smartcard number.

@JeanPand @krugie, please PM me your smartcard numbers and software version. 

@Nontsiki_DStv1 - PM  sent.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Community Manager

@DaveHendry, please PM me your smartcard number.

@JeanP and @krugie, please PM me your smartcard numbers and software version. 

Load ver/Var: 89/2

Showmaxed

@DaveHendry, they may not be able to determine the version from that, although the date is a clue.

Where to find the version is not made simple.

Go to: Help \ General Information \ Loader Status

In the default "Loader Details" section you'll find yourself in,

see "Load ver/var" at the top right of the page.

Community Manager

@DaveHendry Thanks.