Welcome to Error Codes

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Box office and catchup give error message that not available in your country or region

SOLVED
Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: Box office and catchup give error message that not available in your country or region

@Marina Which country are you in?

Red Carpet

Re: Box office and catchup give error message that not available in your country or region

Which country do you reside in? If in SA then go to an MC office to sort out.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
New poster

Good day

Please help Our Catch up is not available in this country . What must I do

Red Carpet

@DaveHendry wrote:

it was an explora 1 - i swapped it out for a reconditioned explora 2a and the problem is fixed. i did not refromat the hard drive so assume was a software problem with my old decoder

So you will never know.... The chances are there was nothing wrong with the hardware at all. The actions of deactivating the SC and the decoder completely destroys all evidence of the fault.  Agencies and MC centres swap out regardless.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Highlighted

it was an explora 1 - i swapped it out for a reconditioned explora 2a and the problem is fixed. i did not refromat the hard drive so assume was a software problem with my old decoder

Doin' it 4 Tv

@What model decoder are you using?

New poster

Onyediala Uchechukwu emailSmiley Surprisednyediala@yahoo.com
Phone: 08035439125
Card no:1017531266
Compact extra view

Saying not available in my region for a week now

Nominee

It's easy enough to state it's an individual issue. Mods using PM's lead to people suspecting the company has something to hide, and that has been proven to be the case too often.

Only private info like an email address needs to be private, but even a smartcard or account number should be safe enough.

Not something I'm interested in debating, thanks for your considerations.

Doin' it 4 Tv

Granted, but as per @SAMitchell's post and ones similar where other concerns are raised, they have to be on the PM in them being addressed.  

Nominee

It is necessary for all on a forum to learn what can be done with errors, so IMO a PM is the wrong way to communicate that.

Others certainly agree, we've seen many post what was said in PM's.