Welcome to Error Codes

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Box office and catchup give error message that not available in your country or region

SOLVED
61 REPLIES 61

Re: Box office and catchup give error message that not available in your country or region

When I had this problem it was the decoder which was faulty - swapped it out at the nearest DSTV outlet and problem solved

New poster

Re: Box office and catchup give error message that not available in your country or region

Hi please help my dstv catch up give someone error saying that dstv catch up and box office is not available in this country 

New poster

Box and catch up give erro messages says Dstv catch up is not available  in this country pls help 

New poster

I have a problem with my dstv it play 10 mnts after it say not available

Highlighted

Please help 

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Marina You will have to reset the decoder to default factory settings without formatting. That should restore your BoxOffice.

New poster

Yes 

Model DPS 5001 IMC

New poster

Yes Model DPS5001 IMC

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Marina

Do you have an extraview setup, also what is your decoder/s model so we can advise further?

New poster

South Africa