Welcome to Error Codes

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Box office and catchup give error message that not available in your country or region

SOLVED
57 REPLIES

Re: Box office and catchup give error message that not available in your country or region

Please help 

Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: Box office and catchup give error message that not available in your country or region

@Marina You will have to reset the decoder to default factory settings without formatting. That should restore your BoxOffice.

New poster

Yes 

Model DPS 5001 IMC

New poster

Yes Model DPS5001 IMC

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Marina

Do you have an extraview setup, also what is your decoder/s model so we can advise further?

New poster

South Africa

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Marina Which country are you in?

BoxOffice

Which country do you reside in? If in SA then go to an MC office to sort out.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
New poster

Good day

Please help Our Catch up is not available in this country . What must I do

BoxOffice

@DaveHendry wrote:

it was an explora 1 - i swapped it out for a reconditioned explora 2a and the problem is fixed. i did not refromat the hard drive so assume was a software problem with my old decoder

So you will never know.... The chances are there was nothing wrong with the hardware at all. The actions of deactivating the SC and the decoder completely destroys all evidence of the fault.  Agencies and MC centres swap out regardless.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM