Welcome to Error Codes

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Box office and catchup give error message that not available in your country or region

SOLVED
Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: Box office and catchup give error message that not available in your country or region

@SAMitchell Please confirm if that is an Explora decoder.

BoxOffice

Re: Box office and catchup give error message that not available in your country or region

I agree with @GeoffD - that is just the answer given when they don't really know what to tell you or how to solve a problem. I suspect in many of these cases even a hard reboot might solve the problem - without the loss of any settings or recordings - it worked for me!

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Trending

Well that solution always works! But as you now know, you lose all your customised settings and all existing recordings. A really poor solution at best, especially if the original problem has not been determined. It could be hovering around waiting to resurface again.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
New poster

Mine eventually got resolved after I received a call from a very helpful Lungelo Mathela who phoned me from 011 289 2000. Hope this helps.

Bottom line is, my Explora had to be formatted in order to start downlaoding catchup & boxoffice - resulting in all your recorded programmes being deleted.

Good luck.

New poster

Dear DSTV.

So I have paid for the full premium, for the past month and I have had no access to Catch Up or Box Office. Will you be reimbursing me? I have called Customer care twice and requested help on this platform, with no concrete answers to when and how you plan on fixing this problem.

Whats the real story here? 

New poster

Ame problem since Thursday tried everything. Atill not working.. im highly annoid.

New poster

I havent had box office or vatch up working since Thursday same iasue this ia driving me crazy. Tried everything. Phones about 5 times... anoid and irritated... 

Hi @Theuns, our technicians are working on this, we will let you know once we have a fix.~ 

New poster

I have exactly the same problem which I reported on the helpline on 24 August and again a few days ago but all I get in return is false promises that they will fix it and that they will call me back - which never happens. Think I should rather report it on Heloo Peter. Really poor service but yet I have to pay the full premium.

New poster

I have exactly the same problem which I reported on 24 August and again a few days ago. All I get is false promises that they will fix it and that they will phone me back- so still not resolved. Maybe I should report this on Hello Peter.