Welcome to Error Codes

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Box office and catchup give error message that not available in your country or region

SOLVED
Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: Box office and catchup give error message that not available in your country or region

Perhaps that could be traced to the previous software update we deployed. Please also confirm if your HD PVR is also affected other than your Explora 2.

New poster

Re: Box office and catchup give error message that not available in your country or region

Umm about one to two weeks back perhaps three? Not sure

Doin' it 4 Tv

@alessandro Can you confirm on when the issue started.

New poster

Sorry I forgot to include Loader Verson 5 and ver / var 35/2 

New poster

Hi there we have the same issue - SMARTCARD # 1046 1060  849 and SOFTWARE VERSION Athena 3-a00f60 D1.101.2.6L:35 Firmware 4.1_RC2-EA2  C.A SW 3.21.0 please advise - alex.vignazia@gmail.com

Hi All,

I took my decoder to the DSTV office in Somerset West and it had the same problem with the regions as at home. Swopped it out for a recon unit and the problem is solved.

Community Manager

Hi @SAMitchell, please PM us your smartcard number. The team is actively working on a solution and plan deployment some time during the week.

New poster

Hi Guys.

I have had the same error for about 3 weeks now.

How do I go about getting it sorted?

Doin' it 4 Tv

What model decoder are you using and the software version it is currently on?

Smart card number 1019 4519 236