Welcome to Error Codes

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Box office and catchup give error message that not available in your country or region

SOLVED

Re: Box office and catchup give error message that not available in your country or region

it was an explora 1 - i swapped it out for a reconditioned explora 2a and the problem is fixed. i did not refromat the hard drive so assume was a software problem with my old decoder

Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: Box office and catchup give error message that not available in your country or region

@What model decoder are you using?

New poster

Onyediala Uchechukwu emailSmiley Surprisednyediala@yahoo.com
Phone: 08035439125
Card no:1017531266
Compact extra view

Saying not available in my region for a week now

Red Carpet

It's easy enough to state it's an individual issue. Mods using PM's lead to people suspecting the company has something to hide, and that has been proven to be the case too often.

Only private info like an email address needs to be private, but even a smartcard or account number should be safe enough.

Not something I'm interested in debating, thanks for your considerations.

Doin' it 4 Tv

Granted, but as per @SAMitchell's post and ones similar where other concerns are raised, they have to be on the PM in them being addressed.  

Red Carpet

It is necessary for all on a forum to learn what can be done with errors, so IMO a PM is the wrong way to communicate that.

Others certainly agree, we've seen many post what was said in PM's.

Doin' it 4 Tv

@SAMitchell Next time you have an issue, just PM me and will do my best to get you sorted.

New poster

Morning all, so I did restore the Decoder back to factory settings and it has worked.

Many thanks for the feedback. 

Hopefully the issue does not return, and I can keep on enjoying the Catch Up and Box Office Services. I am still unimpressed that it took a month to resolve the issue, but such is life. 

Take care and have a good day.

Red Carpet

@Cya_DStv1, sure I do understand the need for companies to keep some things private. Thanks for the feedback you could give.

Doin' it 4 Tv

Indeed @Optimist, just that with certain things, we cannot say hence we would resort to "above the surface" fixes. However as you have said, and also as we can confirm, the issue is being worked on for a more permanent fix.