Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

E30 error code wont clear

SOLVED
New poster

Re: E30 error code wont clear

thanks Geoff I m viewing channel 100 and its a single unit installation, using a single universal LNB but however th LNB lo setting is not corresponding with setting on the decoder, I Will resolve it  and do you mean I should keep th decoder continually plugged for th next four days??

BoxOffice

Re: E30 error code wont clear

How is the decoder connected? What LNB are you using and what LNB mode have you selected?

Also check that the Lo setting is set for the LNB you have. i.e. if the LNB Lo is 10700, then the decoder must also be set for 10700.

Next, is the SC an old SC?

Lastly, If the decoder has been off for a long time, it can take up to 4 days to recover.

Are you at least seeing ch 100?

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Highlighted
New poster

E30 error code wont clear

I got a 1132 decoder that was subscribed for , after  having being disconnected for one and a half years, but had I did a software upgrade before paying. I have called  the call centre for over 5 times with no succes , I also have used the self service portal  and have gotten a positive response but the decoder will notclear the E30...what can be done