Welcome to Error Codes

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Error 0x87 on software update screen (4U decoder) - front end failed to lock SatCR: 1210

3 REPLIES 3
New poster

Re: Error 0x87 on software update screen (4U decoder) - front end failed to lock SatCR: 1210

Thank you - I will give the universal interface a try and let you know.   Good idea!   If that does not work I will take the decoder in.  

Red Carpet

Re: Error 0x87 on software update screen (4U decoder) - front end failed to lock SatCR: 1210

If the decoder now completes, it means there is a sw mess up on the 4U decoder, which prevents a sw d/l when configured for SATCR working

Could be fixed by the very sw d/l that it is trying to complete of course.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Red Carpet

Reconfigure the decoder for Universal working and swing the cable on to the universal port on the SLNB.

Try again.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
New poster

Error 0x87 on software update screen (4U decoder) - front end failed to lock SatCR: 1210

Hello,   my 4U primary decoder is tuned to a unicable LMX501 LNB on 1210.  It has recently started to refuse to take a software update.DSC_4277.JPGIt is possible to choose to cancel the update and it continues to work fine.   This is annoying though as every day the decoder tries to take an udate which fails and it keep looping throug a reboot sequence.   One has to wait for the cancel /upgrade option and then wait for smart card verification. 

Hope someone can help with this.