cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Error E50-32

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Error E50-32

Hi Sethuu. Press MENU> ADVANCED OPTIONS> DISH INSTALLATION> 9949> RESET TO FACTORY DEFAULTS> OK.

Viewer

Please assist, the decoder troubling me is Xtra view. The main decoder is working just fine 

Viewer

NoneI have the same problem and my decoder is Xtra view. The main decoder is working perfectly 

@shazzie, it's great to hear that the error is cleared :-). 

Viewer

I tried the instruction given below to the other user and problem resolved

Thanks you

Viewer

I am having the same problem with the same error message and struggling to get assistance

Trending

Okay, Of course this remedy works but it does not help find out what caused the problem in the first place.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM

@Thembe75, which decoder model are you using? If you're using a single view decoder, reset it to factory default. Press Menu, Advanced options, Dish installations and press OK on Reset to factory default under Home network. 

Trending

@Thembe75 wrote:

I can't view any channel since yesterday showing E50-32 what kind of nonsense is this . can you kindly help me please. My Smartcard number is 4289709139

So, I see  no one from MC has contacted you via the forum.

Here is what we know about this rather rare error message and some suggestions about what you can do yourself before contacting MC direct.

Good luck in getting it fixed!

E50	Error Dot (red)	"DSD 660
Surfer 3 DSD's "	No Service Available
1. Check Installation Check Settings 2. Remove SC, scan all networks, re-insert SC 3. Check s/ware vesrion 4. Contact MC"

No services available No Channels exist in the package you have selected. Please select another package.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Viewer

Error E50-32

I can't view any channel since yesterday showing E50-32 what kind of nonsense is this . can you kindly help me please. My Smartcard number is 4289709139