Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Error code E48-32

11 REPLIES 11
Anime

Re: Error code E48-32

Good Day

Had the same problem for weeks.Its an installation faulty had to call someone to set the dish from Shara Holdings 082 860 5570

Highlighted
Viewer

Hello, I'm also having the same issue, most of my channels, especially the main HD channels like supersport HD channels ain't showing.. What can I do?

Showmaxed

@MosibudiMakgato wrote:

Hi, not all channels about 15 channels. 

In your case it sounds like it could be an alignment problem.

The Mods here aren't usually able to help with more than the basics, and I doubt you'll find other MC helpers can with an installation concern either.

So maybe get an installer in, or if you want to do it yourself send a PM to GeoffD (he's another customer).

That's all from me.

New poster

Hi, not all channels about 15 channels. 

Showmaxed

Avoid more than hand-tightening connections which can cause dry solder joints which can have this symptom, we see it every winter. Can just be faulty circuitry as well, or even maybe something else.

How old is the decoder(s), LNB (thingie on the dish) and cabling involved?

(Any more will be from others.)

Extra

I'm getting Error code E48-32, strange thing it works fine the whole day until around 9.30pm at night.

Also only on some channels do i get the error.

Any help?

Hi MosibudiMakgato. Are you getting the error on all your channels or specific channels? 

Red Carpet

Which decoder please make and model number.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
New poster

This is crazy, I have the same problem and Customer service couldn’t help. It was as if this is the first time they heard of such an issue. Please help!!!

New poster

I have the same problem as well and DSTV customer service couldn’t be bothered. Mxm