Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Poor services

4 REPLIES 4
New poster

Re: Poor services

what they do when i phone them they will re connect but the next day the servce is off again then back to squere one again .

Highlighted
New poster

I have been  calling customer centre for 3 days now my cellphone  costs are R 400 -00 just to be put on hold for long periods of time then they tell you your account is sort out next day they disconnect the servise and it all starts over again

i would like to lay a complaint but dont know were to begin

Viewer

Same thing happened to me, how did you go through with this. 

Are you currently reconnected?

Hi @ammaanpanday, please contact our customer service on Twitter (@DStvCare), Facebook (DStvZa) or via 0112892222 for assistance. 

New poster

Poor services

I have been disconnected over 5 times this month as allegedly I have not paid. I have sent numerous bank statements indicating that the debit order was processed but yet for over 3 weeks now Dstv has continued to cut my services without following up on the issue. The staff at the client centre have done very little in assisting with this complaint. The help desk and proof of payment services has also not followed up accordingly. I have spent hundreds of Rands contacting the call centre every few days without any resolution or reimbursement!

Worst service delivery!