Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Problem

1 REPLY 1
Trending

Re: Problem

The decoders are trying to share the same default settings, which causes the problems you are experiencing.

You MUST chnage the network settings on one of the decoders (normally we recommend changing the settings on the Secondary decoder).

I dont have an Explora, so cannot describe to you precisely how to make the changes.

But, find the settings tab, slect the network settings option and then change the userbands on the secondary decoder to 3,4,5 and the correspondng frequencies to 2040, 1006, 1057 respectively. Save the settings, reboot the decoder, This will sort out the issues you are experiencing,

While you are at it, you must also ensure that the decoders are set to use different remote modes, otherwise any chnages made on the one will affect the other.

Set the Primary decoder to use Mode 1 ignoring the other modes, and the secondary to use Mode 2, ignoring the others.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM

Problem

Hi there,

I am not technical and I have an issue with our extraview setup, when trying to watch two diffferent channels at the same time, the secondary decoder starts freezing, everything i fine when watching the same channel at the same time. We have a smart LNB and the decoders have seperate connections to the LNB, we have tried rebooting, rescanning, removing the smartcards without success, please help if anyone has ever experienced this