Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Mass firing of staffers looming at MultiChoice

2 REPLIES 2
Nominee

Re: Mass firing of staffers looming at MultiChoice

Have to wonder if they've read the changes they discussed properly, some of the drop off must surely relate to the high cost of petrol for service centres and the lack of skills and updated knowledge for more complex issues at call centres.

If they do make this forum more help-based and want us involved, with a basic salary included (commission alone doesn't seem feasible here yet), I'm interested. I would also think that those then doing so would have to learn to be more loyal to company policy, not many employers have the approach someone like Natasha had ;-)

Red Carpet

Re: Mass firing of staffers looming at MultiChoice

Exactly as we predicted would happen. Hopefully, MC will then see the benefits of beefing up this forum again.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Trending

Mass firing of staffers looming at MultiChoice

I'm not sure I understand the thinking behind this, considering how few support options are left to subscribers and how often people are still referred to contacting the Help Centre - even on this  meant-to-be-a-support-channel-community...

Mass firing of staffers looming at MultiChoice as pay-TV operator plans to get rid of thousands of w...

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).